API 6D forged type,A105N Material,trunnion mounted ball valve size 2"-56" 150LB~2500LB
- Model Number:
- Minimum Order Quantity:
- Packaging Details:
- Plywood case
- Delivery Time:
- depends on the qty of order
- Payment Terms:
- L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
- Supply Ability:
- 500pcs per month
- Place of Origin:
Detailed Product Description
|Size:||NPS 2"~56"||Pressure:||Class 150~2500,|
|Material:||A105N, LF2, F304, F316,F304L, F316L, F51 Etc||Operation:||Manual ,Worm Gear, Electric Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator|
|High Light:||reducer port ball valve , flanged operated ball valve|
API 6D forging trunnion ball valve of 2"-56" CL150-2500
Forging split body, full bore/reduced bore, trunnion mounted, double block and bleed, single or double piston effect, anti-blow out stem, anti-static device, fire-safe certified to API-607/6FA/ISO 10497, spring loaded Seats, sealant injection, NACE MR-01-75, NYLON, DEVLON&PEEK seat inserts, designed and tested according to ASME B16.34, BS5351 and API-6D,API-6DSS, API 6A.
• Standard Temperature: -29°C to 220°C / -20°F to 428°F
• Low Temperature: -46°C to 150°C / -50°F to 302°F
• Cryogenic Temperature: -50°C to -196°C / -58°F to -320°F
• Subsea (Shallow & Deep Water)
• High Temperature: Above 220°C / 428°F
- CX VALVE Side Entry ball valves are used in pipelines, pumping and compression stations, offshore, onshore, subsea and cryogenic as well as abrasive and high temp applications.
- The extensive size range and pressure class are available in a variety of materials including Carbon, Alloy & Stainless steel suitable for general to severe service conditions.
- The CX VALVE trunnion mounted ball valves are available with Double Block & Bleed independent of the seat type.
- Single piston effect (SPE) is the standard feature for the seat rings of the CX VALVE trunnion mounted ball valves.
On a SPE seat ring: The pressure acting on the upstream side of the seat ring generates a force which push the seat towards the ball.The pressure acting on the downstream side of the seat ring generates a force which pull the seat ring away from the ball.
Any overpressure which may be generated by the thermal expansion of the fluid trapped in the body cavity with the ball in fully closed position, will be automatically discharged in the line on the lower pressure side.
- Double piston effect (DPE) is a standard feature for the seat rings of the CX VALVE trunnion mounted ball valves & recommended for welded body valves. On a DPE seat ring, both the pressure acting on the upstream side of the seat ring and the pressure acting on the down stream side of the seat ring, generate a force which push the seat towards the ball. With this type of seat ring, the eventual overpressure which may be generated by the thermal expansion of the fluid trapped in the body cavity with the ball in fully closed position, can be discharged by the use of an external safety relief device. The Double Piston Effect grants a double sealing feature, if the upstream seat ring is damaged, the down stream seat grant the sealing feature of the valve.
Technical parameters and characteristics:
|Product description||Side-mounted trunnion ball valve|
|Model||Forging trunnion ball valve|
|Nominal diameter||NPS 2"～NPS 56"|
|Operating pressure||CLASS 150～CLASS 2500|
|Design standard||API 6D,ISO 17292|
|Structural length||ASME B16.10|
|Connecting end||ASME B16.5,ASME B16.25|
|Test standard||API 598,API 6D|
|Operation method||Handle, worm, motor-drive unit, pneumatic drive unit|
|Application fields||Water, petroleum and natural gas|
|Other remarks 1||A locking device is provided to prevent misoperation of valve.|
|Other remarks 2||Valve stem flyout prevention structure design, to prevent accident due to flyout of valve stem caused by abnormal pressurization in the chamber|
|Other remarks 3||Fireproof and antistatic design|
|Other remarks 4||The valve stem and the valve seat are equipped with an injection system.|
|Other remarks 5||DBB (double block and bleed) function|
|Other remarks 6||Full bore of valve convenient for pigging, of small flow resistance and high flow capacity|